We can imagine all kinds of bets, including:
- Over/under on number of Oceanic 815 characters that die during the finale: 2.
- Over/under of other folks who die during the finale: 4.
- Odds that Jack is not the guardian of the Island at the end of the finale: 3 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Sawyer: 4 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Jack: 3 to 1.
- Kate ends up with Claire: 100 to 1.
- The entire Alt LA Reality comes to an end: 10 to 1.
- Over/under of moments that could induce some tears: 5 (one for each half hour).
- Smokey wins: 1000 to 1. I don't think we can have a six year odyssey and have it end with everyone dead except the bad guy. Damon and Carlton may like Stephen King, but they are not him.
- Jacob is resurrected: 1000 to 1. Again, a whole of work would be wasted if Jacob could press the reset button.
- Over/under of people we thought were dead but are alive (Widmore, Richard, Frank).
- Vincent lives and is seen in the finale: 3 to 5. That is, it is pretty damn likely that he will show up and not die.
- At least one scene, if not the opening, will start focused on someone opening an eye: 7 to 4.
- Someone will look in a mirror or reflective surface: 10-7.
And I have decided not to do a running blog as I want to focus on the show. But I will post a wrapup after the show as well as a final tally of the Lost Fantasy game.