Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End of Gratuitous Lost Posts

This is a page that will be updated throughout the day, I think, as people send me links to various Lost stuff.

First one, thanks to Wendy, is a list of the top 100 Lost quotes.

My personal favorites (other than Sawyer's repeated S-O-B) from this list:

“It’s very stressful being an Other.” – Juliet, The Other Woman

“Who are we to argue with taller ghost Walt?” – Sawyer, Confirmed Dead
 
"That douche is my dad.” – Miles, Some Like it Hoth 

LOCKE: Hey. Uh… was he talking about what I think he was talking about?
BEN: If you mean time traveling bunnies, then yes.
- There’s No Place Like Home


“Time travel’s a bitch.” – Sawyer, The Little Prince

“If you say live together die alone to me Jack, I’m gonna punch you in your face.” – Rose, Through the Looking Glass

“I just got SHOT by a PHYSICIST!” – Radzinsky, The Variable 

You run. I con. A tiger can’t change its stripes.” – Sawyer, The Long Con  

LOCKE: If it’s not real, then what are you doing here, Jack? Why did you come back? Why do you find it so hard to believe?
JACK: Why do you find it so easy?
LOCKE: It’s never been easy!
- Orientation
 


“You and me ain’t done, Zeke.” – Sawyer, The Hunting Party 

“Dude, you’ve got some Arzt on you.” – Hurley, Exodus

Don’t mistake coincidence for fate.” – Mr. Eko, What Kate Did

“Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.” – Ben, Cabin Fever

    

No comments: