- Why is Bruce Springsteen's version of "Santa Claus is coming to town" not on iTunes? Why is it underplayed on the radio when compared to everything else?
- Alas, I just realized that the magical rest stop in Pennsylvania with the Cinnabons and great layout is actually not on the pash to DC but to the Delaware beaches.
- With such a great tour of the Mall last year, I need to figure out additional sights to see in DC. Definitely will check out the Spy Museum and will still go back to parts of Smithsonian we blew through before. Where else?
- Interesting timing for this article by Ricky Gervais that is flying around the internet. "imagination, free will, love, humor, fun, music, sports, beer and pizza are all good enough reasons for living."
- I already have my new year's resolution decided---so I am eating now before it kicks in.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Some HolidayThoughts from Starbucks
The part we needed for our modem arrived home this morning, but I am still at Starbucks. Why? I am nervous that the part will only fix part of the problem (the power supply), and if I go home and find out that there is another problem with the modem, then I will be home and wifi-less again. So, I am catching up on email and news before I go home again. And thinking about the holidays: