- Edmonton. Inspiration for this post, as tonight will be my second trip.
- Vancouver. Once for the Canadian Political Science Association. And, yes, I only went to the CPSA that year because it was in Vancouver.
- Toronto. Multiple times for ISA's, one APSA (Americans got all fussy about going abroad for the American Political Science Assn meeting), a smaller conference, and that's it.
- Ottawa. Many times for research, job talk, moving prep, etc.
- Kingston. Multiple conferences.
- Halifax. Once for my first CPSA. Enjoyed the city so much, had so little to do at the conference.
- Chicoutimi. Airshow last summer.
- Quebec City. One presentation.
- Hamilton/London. Presentations.
And, yes, what I would really, really like to do is go to Banff or Whistler NOW as I have not yet skied this winter at all. Crappy conditions in the otherwise fun ski areas near Montreal.