Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kids Today

I have been griping a lot about the students in Quebec and their strike.  To be clear, I am still a big, big, big fan of McGill students.  Yesterday, I received this from the representatives of McGill's Political Science Students Association:

They gave me a McGill Ultimate Team disk, a hoodie, and this poster that they signed, complete with Zombie Steve.  I was most moved and touched by this.  As I have said before, I will miss these folks quite a bit. 

Then, after getting this package, the staff at McGill took me out for beer and dinner and dared me to share this dessert: Fried Mars Bar

It was actually very, very good. I was asked what would I remember in a few years about my time at McGill, and the undergrads will be at the top of the list with the staff right behind.   Overall, a terrific day as the countdown to Carleton and Ottawa continues.