Romney says we've been "turning to the United Nations" to "raise our kids." Wha?
— Sara Libby (@SaraLibby) July 18, 2012
I don't know if this is true, but it raises a variety of questions/thoughts:
- Does the UN have stock in ink? Kids today seem to like tattoos.
- What is the curriculum include at UN Day Care?
- Learning How to Circumvent Your Parents' Vetoes?
- Membership 101: You can join any club you want as long as your name is ok (Taiwan, Macedonia) even if you fall short of standards (Human Rights Commission).
- The Golden Rule As Applied to Combat: Fire only if fired upon.
- What is the UN Day Care hours and penalties for late pick up?
- Do they have local franchises like Kindercare? Is Kindercare really the UN's franchise?
- What do they serve for lunch? Caviar and lobster (for those who ponder UN waste), Chinese every day (for those who fear the yellow peril's insidious influence through an organization it does not really like), etc?
- Do the kids get to ride on the black helicopters?