Friday, August 3, 2012

Billy!

I had to drive to Quebec to pick my daughter up from summer camp as it is in between sessions (one more to go!), and listened to Alec Baldwin's podcast.  He is actually quite a good host, and he had Billy Joel on.  It was a very interesting hour, as Alec asked Billy about various points in his career and the evolution of his music.  They both are very gifted mimics so they went on interesting tangents.

I have long been a fan of Billy Joel, and did find his later albums to seem to be well timed to match the points in my life--like when I married a super-model.  Seriously, it was funny how several of his albums did catch my moods at the time well. 

Anyhow, check out the podcast--it is a breezy, interesting hour.

1 comment:

Mrs. Spew said...

I'm just an up-town girl.