Monday, August 26, 2013

Never Go the Full Xenophobe?

I have not been paying as close attention to Quebec politics as I used to--I guess that is what happens when one leaves the province.  So, I had been thinking that the PQ's attack on non Christians Charter of Values might not pass since the PQ only holds a plurality of seats, not a majority.  I was not sure where the CAQ, the third party in the system, stood.  Now I know.  Apparently, instead of discriminating against non-Christians in all government positions, they want to exclude the medical community (remember, practically all doctors, nurses, and related folks are government employees in Quebec). 

All I could think of is this video



In other words:


Will the CAQ Abet the PQ in going the full xenophobe?  | went full retard




No comments: