Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Coast to Coast to Coast

Tomorrow morning, I will be talking about the new government's foreign policy from coast to coast to coast on CBC Radio.  I am posting the details below so that I can tweet the schedule.  I haven't done this in a while but always enjoy it.  I will post later tomorrow (perhaps after my nap) what I talked about.


6:10
Ottawa - Ottawa Morning Robyn Bresnahan - Host
Twitter (show): @OttawaMorning

6:20
Sudbury - Morning North
Markus Schwabe - Host
Twitter (show): @MorningNorth
Twitter (host): @cbcmarkus

6:40
Cape Breton (Sydney) - Information Morning
Steve Sutherland - Host
Twitter: @InfoMorningCB

6:50
Kitchener-Waterloo
Host: Craig Norris
Twitter: @cbckw891

7:10
Iqaluit
Kevin Kablutsiak - Host, Andrew Morrison - Producer

7:20
Winnipeg - Information Radio **IP**
Marcy Markusa - Host
Twitter: @CBCInfoRad

7:30
Yellowknife - The Trailbreaker **IP**
Loren McGinnis- Host
Twitter: @TheTrailBreaker
@lorenmcginnis

7:40
Saskatoon -- Saskatoon Morning
Leisha Grebinski - Host
Twitter: @cbcsaskatoon

8:10
Calgary--The Eyeopener
David Gray - Host
Twitter (host David Gray): @graydio1
Show: @cbceyeopener

8:20
Kamloops - Daybreak Kamloops
Shelley Joyce (Host)
Twitter: @cbckamloops

No comments: