- Preferring a US-based NHL team to Canadian ones (unless Gretzy/Crosby/Howe play on the team--the Usher exception).
- Disliking Tim Horton's.
- Not being smug about the Canadian health care system relative to that in the US.
- Not wearing a toque when it is super-cold.
- Not bitter about 1994 Expos.
- Being hostile to the fur industry.
- Cutting into a lineup (breaking the queue as the Brits might say).
If you have more anti-Canadian values that immigrants need to prove that they don't have (it is even more awkward to say than it is to do), share them here. But only mock ones. No barbaric cultural practices unless one is referring to Montreal driving or road construction.